Submit your case for review by NAPD.
Send us an email at: [email protected]
Include in this email:
- Contact Information: name, date, email address and/or phone number
- Your relationship to the victim
- Victim's family, friends, etc.
- Approximate date and time victim was last seen
- Where, Age, is victim found or still missing, if yes, when, where
- Does victim have drug/alcohol/depression/psychological problems
- Any physical/mental abuse
- Marital Status
- Any close friends/co-workers around the victim often
- Family criminal history
- Any additional information including information on the case that you know
- Send any pictures, articles or other helpful information.
- You will receive our disclosure form in an email that will ask you to reply to confirm that you have received the disclosure.
If you are unable to send any information via email, please mail your information to:
℅ TLGriffin LLC
8771 Wolff Ct, Ste 225
Westminster, CO 80030
Or email: [email protected]
We review cases on a first come basis on the first Thursday of every month.
Once we have reviewed your case, it will be given to a sub-group and the contact person on your case will contact you to introduce themselves to you. Please give us a good telephone number to contact you as the group will most likely contact you several times to ask questions or clarify information.